You only pay as much as you use on a pro-rata basis for every full minute used. If you switch the lights on and then change your mind that's fine as you can turn them off again and you'll only get charged for every full minute you use - less than a minute and you won't get charged.
Articles in this section
- How do I switch the lights on for my booking?
- How do I unlock the club kiosk screen?
- How can I book a new court on the club kiosk screen?
- How do I score my match on the club kiosk screen?
- How do I get extra light to continue my game on court?
- How much do I pay when I get extra light?
- Can I move my extra light from one court to another?
Please sign in to leave a comment.