The Pay&Play event provides the context by which non members can book courts, typically at a premium rate.
A visitor still has to register with MMM and select the club before being given the opportunity to go straight to the booking centre to book in a match.
Pay&Play events are set up as a Next-gen event (for each sport) followed by the specification of what courts are allowed and how much they cost.
Normally done by a club official
- Menu Option New Next-gen event
- Filter on club, sport and name "Pay & Play"
- Click on relevant entry and confirm
- Go to Court sets tab under Manage courts and create a court set that represents the permitted courts for Pay & Play use (call it Pay&Play) - see this guide.
- Go to Events tab under Manage clubs, choose the Pay & Play event and:
- Add the Pay&Play court set under the Curate booking to the following court sets panel, also entering the fee
- Enter zero in the Fee prompt under the Override visitor fee panel
- Hit Submit
Please sign in to leave a comment.