Emergency contact and medical information is important for any club or organisation to have. Every user of ManageMyMatch can and should record both where appropriate:
- Emergency contact information can be provided on a family head's account
- Relevant medical conditions or details can be provided for both a family head and family member
These are not specifically asked for at registration, but they can be given both at time of registration or any time later by the user visiting their My account page.
When buying products in My subscriptions, the user is encouraged to complete this information as applicable.
ManageMyMatch also reminds all users to revisit their personal details and those of their family members at least annually and to specifically reconfirm that all details as given are accurate.
Any club official can review (and filter on) this information in the Members tab of Manage members by first expanding the list details and:
- Family heads (or independents) who are members: The review status of their details (unreviewed or expired)
- Family heads (or independents): Identify those with no contact details
- Presence of medical information
Every user listed also has an "ambulance" button that will provide all relevant information in case of an emergency.
This emergency popup screen is also available to tournament organisers when reviewing joiners of a specific event (Event joiners and creation tab of Manage draws) and to coaches or other group leaders for group activities (Group or Team tab in My groups or My teams).