The following options may be chosen by a club official from the Details tab of Manage clubs:
- Guide members to self serve for key fobs. Switch this on if you intend for your members to self service their key fobs. This means that the club can give/sell key fobs and have members register them on the club kiosk without any need for the membership secretary to set the key fob code into the system manually.
- Allow additional functionality on mobile when at club. Some functionality is only applicable to members when they are physically present at the club. Selecting this option immediately results in members being asked on their dashboard screen whether they would like ManageMyMatch to use mobile location services to ascertain whether they are at the club or not. If they agree to this then they will be presented with similar options available at the club kiosk screen - but only when they are present at the club. Options include:
- Ability to to one-click sign in to a one-day event that is happening immediately
- Ability to switch court lights on for immediate court access
- Ability to re allocate a pre booked court to another court at a similar time
- Ability to make a match that may be played imminently at the club
- Allow any event participant to mark a match. This option only applies when the above option is selected and will present members with the option to mark imminent matches that may be played at the club. Matches will only be offered if the member is known to be physically present at the club and to which they may have an association. To have an association with a match the member must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be a organiser of the event in whose context the match belongs
- Be a captain or a member of either team if the match is part of a team event
- Be participating in the event (i.e. be a joiner) or any other event that is running in parallel with the match's event.
- Only charge joiners fee for a family head membership. Choosing this option ensures that a joining fee is only ever charged when a family head (or an independent account) buys a subscription. Anyone is a family member will not incur a joining fee.
- Require new joiners to commit financially before allowing account expenditure. Because court fees (and other micro payments like event fees) are paid when they happen, it is not required to have the funds when the booking is actually made. By selecting this option you can prevent a new joiner from booking a court (assuming they have the relevant rights) if they have never, thus far, credited their club account. It's a precautionary measure for new joiners to make sure they have committed financially before using club facilities.
- Insist on members acknowledging you T&Cs. If you require members to read and agree to your T&Cs and have that on record before they can use club facilities then select this option. Any new version of the T&Cs you produce will require them also to agree to this before further use of facilities. Members are shown a clear banner request in MMM that they are being asked to read and agree your T&Cs if necessary.
Please sign in to leave a comment.