There is no limit on the number courts you can have booked so long as you've agreed the match with an opponent. If you book a court without an opponent the usual limitation is 3 courts. But your club can adjust this and may have decided to allow more or less.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a court?
- How do I see match players on mobile in the court booking view?
- Block booking
- Can I import my bookings into my personal calendar?
- How & when are my court booking fees collected?
- What do the colours mean in the Booking centre?
- Can I get a summary of all my bookings?
- What's the difference between a court booking and an invite?
- Do I still get charged for a court after I have cancelled it?
- How many courts can I have booked at one time?