Each club has the discretion to permit any coach to operate on its premises. As a coach, gaining this permission means that you can use ManageMyMatch as a vehicle to manage and arrange your coaching sessions. Please first discuss with the club at which you intend to coach what arrangements you'd like to be put in place. Specifically this would cover two main types of arrangement:
- Individual sessions - ad-hoc arrangements to coach individuals
- Group sessions - regularly arranged sessions at which you expect a number of people to attend each time
In either case, the club may choose to restrict the courts and the times at which they permit coaching sessions. They may also levy a % charge on your fees for the use of their courts. They may also permit (or not) you to coach non members, in which case an additional fee may be sought.
Once the details of your coaching have been agreed with the club they can set things up in ManageMyMatch to allow you to engage with your clients through ManageMyMatch with the following advantages:
- Provide an easy and instant means for all members to see the availability of your services and for them to sign up with you
- Your clients can quickly book an individual coaching session with you as you can with them
- You can "invite" all your clients to accept an individual coaching session on any number of occasions
- Regular group sessions can be set to automatically book at a predetermined weekly schedule
- Coaching fees will be automatically transferred from your client's account to your account (no more chasing up of payments or dealing with cash)
- Club fees will be automatically levied (no need for you to keep detailed records)
- Clients can prepay for a limited number of sessions
- Coaches can encourage prepayment by setting two levels of discounting - Buy X get 1 free and/or % discount
- For regular sessions, clients get to see up-coming sessions and can sign in or out so you know who and how many will be attending
- Coaches can set eligibility rules in terms of age, sex or ability
- On a regular basis you will be able to transfer client fees directly into your own bank account
- You can message your clients or squads with ease as they can with you
- You can request ad-hoc or one-off payments from your clients allowing them to respond easily and quickly
ManageMyMatch charges 3.25% of any funds transferred to your bank account. This covers not only ManageMyMatch's fees for the above services but also those of our payment provider (Stripe) that supports the use of credit/debit cards by users to fund their club account that is used, in turn, to make payments to you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.